I am here with an inspiration post for Rainbow Craftykari BLOG. I have taken inspiration from our design team member and my friend Vidhi Jadeja. She is an amazing crafter and don’t forget to check out her BLOG.
For today’s post I have made a dream catcher using an old embroidery hoop and used foamiran flowers.
I was inspired by one of her cards made for the team last month. Check out that card HERE.
1. Embriodery hoop – 2 different sizes (can be made with one hoop)
2. Jute twine/cord (multicolour)
3. Hot glue gun
4. White pearls and colour beads
6. MDF butterfly
7. Fabric glue/ white glue
d) Styrofoam buds
e) Iron box to heat the flowers
How I made:
1. I took two different sizes of embroidery hoops and started wrapping them using jute twine/cord. I used fabric glue to stick the end of the twine to the hoop. (can use a drop of hot glue to secure the end of the twines)
2. Take twine and add pearls and beads and tie feathers to the end and secure with a drop of hot glue gun so the feathers don’t fall off.
3. Add these to the hoop using hot glue gun.
4. Made 3 roses using foamiran (yellow, pink, blue) and small flowers and leaves. Used hot glue to add them to the hoop.
5. Added MDF butterfly with hot glue to the dream catcher.
Check out Rainbow Craftykari BLOG for more inspiration from our design team members and participate in our ongoing challenge