I am here with a beautiful card using digi from The Paper shelter for Creative Crafters Challenge DT. The image is called ‘My fantasy pet’. Its a beautiful image to work on. One of my favorite digital stamps. I had so much fun in making this card.
How did I make this card:
1. Printed out the image and coloured with pencils and fuzzy cut the image.
2. I took a pattern paper and distress inked the edges.
3. I die cut a circle from a pattern paper and a smaller size using vellum (if you don’t have vellum, tracing paper can also be used it works well).
4. Die cut some border using Spellbinders die from vellum/tracing paper.
5. I started putting up the card together. I used double sided adhesive and stated to stick my vellum border first.
6. Next, I added a piece of burlap on it.
7. I added a sentiment on white card stock, that to a vellum piece and all on a black card stock. I added the sentiment on the burlap piece.
8. I used double sided tape to add the image to the vellum and vellum to the pattern circle.
9. Using double sided foam adhesive on the back of the circle and added it to the card. Foam adhesive leveled the thickness of burlap piece and I left half of the circle hanging out of the base.
10. I used a white card stock and added the entire piece to it using adhesive and added some foam tape on the back of the hanging piece to level up the entire card.
11. I added some liquid pearls to finish the card.
I hope you call like my card.
Please join us for monthly challeneg at our blog: https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.in/