I am here with an interactive card for Craftyscrappers today and its a spinner card for Valentine’s day. I am using Tale as old as time stamp set to make this spinner card. This is a beautiful interactive spinner card for loved ones and also for our challenge theme ‘LOVE‘.
For this spinner card, I used Belle and beast from the set and turned it into a valentine card. Beauty and the beast is my all time favourite Disney story.
For this card, I did some dry embossing and a heart die cut to add both the images on either side of the heart die cut.
2. I die cut the card base and another piece of card using circle die cut. I also die cut a heart and kept it aside.
3. I used a grey thread here to make the spinner element. I sandwiched the thread between the heart die cut and belle image. On the other side of the heart die cut, I pasted the beast.
4. I then opened the card base and positioned the spinner element to the center. To keep it in position, I used some washi tape. Then, I added some double sided tape and cut the extra thread.
5. I embossed the upper layer cardstock using Anna Griffin embossing folder. I added this piece to the top of the card.
6. To finish the card, I added the sentiment and embellishment.
7. To make the spinner element, just twist the image for a few times and close the card. The image will spin when the card is opened.
6. QKR Stampede
Are you excited for the next project
Coming in another couple of hours…. stay tuned